We seek driven professionals who are dedicated to our mission of improving the digital payment experience for consumers and delivering the best in payments technology to enable financial institutions to better compete in an ever-changing landscape. If you are looking to make a difference and your commitment to tireless innovation and achievement matches ours, we want to meet you.
Payveris is a leading edge electronic payments company providing the latest and most innovative cloud-based, online payment services for banks and credit unions. We are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant looking to make an impact in a quickly growing company. This position reports directly to the Controller.
- Accounts Payable
- Code, obtain approvals and enter all AP invoices and employee expense reports
- Verify employee expense reports for all supporting receipts
- Prepare and send weekly payments
- Maintain vendor files
- Accounts Receivable
- Prepare and send customer invoices
- Record payments received and prepare bank deposits
- Follow up on delinquent accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset detail
- Prepare and post accruals
- Maintain GL account reconciliations
- Prepare metrics report
- Prepare daily operational bank account reconciliations and work with operations to resolve discrepancies
- Prepare quarterly sales and use tax returns
- Prepare annual 1099s
- Prepare annual personal property declaration
- Provide support during year-end audit and tax returns
- Other general accounting activities as assigned
- Strong Excel skills required; ability to analyze large amount of data
- Strong attention to detail and ability to evaluate and solve problems independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced team environment
- Solid team player with ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Accounting; at least 3-5 years of experience
- Quickbooks experience a plus
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.
Client Support Specialist
Payveris is a leading edge digital payments company providing the latest and most innovative cloud-based, online payment services for banks and credit unions. We are looking for an experienced Client Support Specialist to provide excellent customer service and act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide client support via online ticketing system; meet company SLA’s for first response and resolution.
- Facilitate client training programs.
- Keep accurate records and document client support actions and discussions.
- Provide client support during system implementations and data conversions.
- Take ownership of client issues and follow through to resolution.
- Improve the client support experience, create engaged clients and facilitate organic growth.
- Go the extra mile to engage clients.
- Follow support procedures, policies and standards.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Keep supporting documentation (user guides, manuals, etc.) up to date.
- Work on assigned projects as needed.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- 2 years proven work experience as a client support specialist (or similar function).
- Strong client-facing communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Working knowledge of client support software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn new technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Information Technology or related field.
- Experience in Banking, Payment Systems, Internet/Mobile Banking a plus.
*This position is located in Cromwell, CT.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.