We seek driven professionals who are dedicated to our mission of improving the digital payment experience for consumers and delivering the best in payments technology to enable financial institutions to better compete in an ever-changing landscape. If you are looking to make a difference and your commitment to tireless innovation and achievement matches ours, we want to meet you.
Client Implementations Project Manager
Payveris is a leading edge electronic payments company providing the latest and most innovative cloud-based, online payment services for banks and credit unions. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client implementations and data migrations, overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects.
- Coordinate internal and external resources as required for successful execution of client implementations and data migration from legacy payment systems to the Payveris payment platform.
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to monitor, track, and communicate progress.
- Manage and communicate risks to the project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Own the relationship with the client, acting as the client advocate and steward during the client’s initial exposure to Payveris.
- Ensure client satisfaction with the project implementation and initial post-production client experience.
- Triage all client-related issues during the implementation, organize and coordinate internal initiatives to remediate problems and ensure a great client experience.
- Lead communication for all project related efforts.
- Proactively seek out and implement opportunities for improvement, with a specific focus on reusability, automation, process efficiency, and ease of use.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, highly complex, technical projects simultaneously using an Agile project management approach.
- Experience in Banking, Internet/Mobile Banking or Payment Systems, or familiarity with the payment industry, payment processing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Formal education in computer science, engineering or a business-related field.
- Proven work experience in project management with minimum of 5 years experience.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Internet Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking applications.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira and project management tools.
- PMP certification not required, but preferred.
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.